Tuesday, March 2, 2010










For my friends in the crystal talk group, I went up to the city, and filmed the museum. I was bored as hell, withthe snow all around, wet and slipping into the boot tops, un-called.
I just had to get out of the house, and after the museum, I went to Borders, to read books and magazines. Then I went to the kids old school, often visited, but not recently. The playground stands out in my memories








Right in the heart of Washington D.C. there sits a little known treasure, $100,000,000 or so of the finest crystals ever removed from gods mineral laden earth. This is free to us passers by, and a fascinating study. Some people come, just for the Hope Diamond. For others, it is the educational exibits. And, if you tire of all that glitters, it's easy enough to find yourself a dinosaur, or else a polenesian, to keep you company...










































No comments:

Post a Comment